Monday 25 August 2014

Sunday Frock

Hello my lovely readers, I hope your night is going wonderful. Just a quick post, I sketched this before I was going to bed - I often have my greatest ideas before I go to bed. Its nothing spectacular, just a simple dress for a night out on the town - however, the yellow probably isn't really a "town" colour, if you get me. Maybe black instead of the yellow and a purple for the blue. I don't know, leave your opinions in the comments sections, I'd love to hear from you guys.


To colour in my design, I used Inktense pencils. If you're unsure of what they are, they are pretty much water colour, but in pencil form. They're very expensive, $70 for a 36 pack - but they are so pretty and worth it I think.

Anyways, enough from me. Night !
Lots of love, Matt x

No comments:

Post a Comment